This week has been tough, with my emotions,and feeling crappy, but this series is about finding the positive within the sadness. chaos/ depression.
So what has happened this week that I have enjoyed?
We had our Tribal Awards this week, and I was awarded the inspire award! I was extremely chuffed to say the least! The amusing bit, was probably where it was announced, and I had no clue, because my phone crashed! It suddenly went crazy, buzzing away violently! It took me a good few minutes just for my phone to stop playing dead, so I could actually read what was going on!
Encase none of this makes any sense; our Tribe hosts a Twitter live chat every Tuesday evening between 8-9PM, and this was when our awards were announced!
A massive thank you to Queen Katie for all the time and effort she put into making the badges, and creating the awards!
She has a golden soul this one!
It was also Gary’s birthday this week, so we had a nice romantic meal, and some quality time together! 🙂
We have booked our holiday abroad! It just so happens to be where my best friend is getting married!!! 😉 I cannot wait!
Gary and I have also started going back to the gym, we both got a bit complacent, and as the gym is a great way of us letting off steam/ getting fit, it’s also nice to have a new something to focus on! My goal will be to get fitter and tone up, so I don’t look like a wobbly jelly at my best friends wedding in the Summer! 🙂
Doing kind things for friends, and seeing their joy, excitement and happiness is just priceless!
* Quality time with Gary, we only really spend about an hour together in the evenings, because we’d rather go online and talk to our friends instead! 😂
* The gym: Going there will not only keep me focused, but it will really keep my mood boosted!
* Blogging: encase that wasn’t obvious? 😉 i’m so grateful to all the help, support and encouragement i’ve been getting on my blogging journey. On top of that; I have made some wonderful friends, and I will get to meet them in the Summer!
* My Sister: she went out of her way to campaign and support me this week for the BiBs shortlisting! It doesn’t matter whether or not I become a finalist. I’m ecstatic that I am where I am already. But my gorgeous Sister made it all the more special by being such a fantastic support network! 😽❤️
• #TribalLove now seriously, where would I be without these fantastic women? They are all fantastic in their own way, and I am truly enjoying getting to know them all! The support we give each other is invaluable, and the love that shines through is just fantastic! Congratulations to those who won A Tribal award! And massive hugs to those of you that voted for me! 🍾😙
I’m sure I could waffle on for a lot longer, because I have so much to be grateful for, as well as things to be positive about.
But I don’t want to bore you or myself any longer!
Until next time,