Giving a massive shout out to L and her wonderful Blog!for nominating me for this award! I absolutely loved your questions and answers! I am thankful to be part of an award system that recognises new bloggers. It is the way to introduce new blogs, and get to know the person behind the blog. So without further ado…
There are a few rules for this award system:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
Display the award on your blog.
Answer a set of 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers (I have used Twitter followers) who you feel deserve the award.
Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Once your post is published let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post
for more details.
– Describe your favourite holiday.
For me it’s got to be when Gary and I went to Lanzarote last year: it was a mix between relaxing and doing some touristy things… There were a lot of very funny moments, one of which was when we went on a catamaran and got lost at sea, The people running the excursion had to come rescue us and take us back to the boat via speedboat!
– What is your guilty pleasure?
Singing along to a Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift song: both of whom I despised when they came out.
– What inspires you?
Seeing people face adversity and still managing to enjoy life. I especially love people who don’t let the fear of what if’s discourage them from trying, even if they know they may fail.
– If you could travel back in time which date would you go to and why?
I wouldn’t change anything; the good, the bad and the ugly are what makes us who we are today. I know I would not of had these experiences I’ve had, or meet the people I’ve met, if I were to even change one small thing in my life.
– What are your 3 favourite books?
Harry Potter 3, 4 and 7 🙂
– What is your favourite blog post from your own blog?
I would have to say: The Do’s of Interacting With Blind People. It’s one of my first entries, and the reason why I got into blogging in the first place. To educate people who didn’t know how to be around blind people without it being awkward.
– What lesson have you learn’t that you would share with others?
Try and find the positive in everything, instead of the negative… Anger, and bad energy drains you and wastes precious time. I’ve had to learn that the hard way over the years.
– What tip would you give to a new blogger?
Never be afraid to reach out; whether that be to ask the question, leave a comment, or form a foundation for friendship. The blogging world is extremely welcoming and very friendly.
– What is your favourite hobby/activity?
Blogging, you’ll never be bored again if you are a blogger. Thousands of blogs to read, comment on, and lots of ideas to give you inspiration for your own posts.
– If you had to choose someone to play you in a movie who would it be? Emma Watson, because she seems to be the complete opposite of everything I am as a person… So I’d like to try and see her act as me.
– What is your favourite board game?
It’s got to be Trivial Pursuit, I get very excited when it comes to quizzes… I also enjoy winning very much! 😉
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I was named after an actress in Baywatch
2. I have three tattoos
3. I would love to travel the world.
4. My favourite takeaway is: chicken Tikka masala.
5. I would love to be fluent in Mandarin and Spanish.
6. I no longer have sugar in my tea, something I thought I would never do.
7. I have a lot of nicknames, one of them being Barrie.
8. I wolf whistled Justin Timberlake at a festival and he giggled down the microphone.
9. Throughout my childhood I was in the local newspaper on two separate occasions.
10. I am a massive Harry Potter geek! To the point where are you from dream that I am him or Hermione.
11. I can read and write Braille, but don’t use it often so therefore I am very slow when I use it.
Questions For Nominees:
1. What got you into blogging?
2. If money were no object, what would you do to try to improve the world we live in today?
3. Name one person in the world, dead or alive, who you would like to meet. And why?
4 if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
5. Name one thing you have achieved/that you are proud of.
6. What is your fondest memory?
7. Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
8. When was the last time you laughed?
9. TV or books?
10. Twitter or Facebook?
11. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?.